1. To receive full, clear, truthful and timely information regarding patient’s rights and duties and the way they should be carried out.
2. To be treated with decency, respect and kindness.
3. To be attended immediately in emergency situations.
4. To decide freely about treatment and/or procedures.
5. To grant or refuse to grant properly informed consent.
6. To confidentiality of health information
7. To accept or deny the proposal to participate in clinical research studies
8. To have a medical record
9. To donate organs
10.To file a grievance regarding medical care