The most common are the following:
1. In the pre-admission process it is necessary to fill out some forms needed by the Hospital such as the Health History Questionnaire.
2. The patient needs to provide a copy of a government issued ID (Driver’s License and/or Passport).
3. The physician will require pre-operative tests prior to your admission to the hospital.
4. The patient must sign an informed consent form.
5. It is necessary that the patient gives a credit card number to guarantee additional costs
After your procedure your doctor will determine when you can be discharged from the hospital. At this time we will take you back to your hotel. Then the doctor will determine how long you need to rest and recover before you are ready to travel home again. In the unlikely event you have a complication during your admission, take comfort in knowing that your safety is our top priority. We will take all necessary precautions before, during and after any complication to ensure your safety.
Only your doctor can determine how long you need to convalesce before you are ready to travel home again and return to work.
Yes, after you return home MVT can coordinate follow up calls between you and your doctor to monitor your progress. MVT will also send your information to your primary care physician in the US